Tabletalkin' Team Sorry! The game, the strategies, the people.
Dave Cho: The Tabletalk Interview

I thought for a novice blogger such as myself, my first blog entry should concern a novice Sorry! player. Dave Cho recently started playing Sorry and though he may not have much experience, all his opponents will tell you about his heart. Still, that heart has gone unfufilled by 3 devestating losses to give "D.C." an 0 and 3 record.

Tabletalk: How Did You First Start PLaying sorry?
DC: You told me about Sorry!, dumbass.

Tabletalk: and what did you think when you first heard about sorry
DC:I used to always get it confused with the game that had the dice in the bubble. I thought they were the same game. I had no idea Sorry! was a game of strategy. I just thought it was another game of chance.

Tabletalk:what made you first open your eyes to the kind of strategy required to play sorry
DC: There were so many options. I think your personality can really come out in the way you choose to play. Each move has a certain factor of risk, that speaks volumes I think. It's like in life: high risk, high reward. That being said, I've yet to actually win a game of Sorry!.

Tabletalk: Through how many games?
DC: I am currently 0-3. I have a fourth game pending right now as we speak.

Tabletalk: Why do you think victory has eluded you thus far?
DC: My first two losses were nailbiters, it was just the draw of the cards. My most recent defeat was an utter debacle, we discarded on about 8/10 turns. It was really embarassing. No one wins in a game like that.

Tabletalk: Thanks for your time David, it's been really enlightening talking to you. I'm going to close this one with the same question we use to close all our TableTalk interviews. What's your favorite card?
DC: That's like asking me to pick my favorite child. But,my gut tells me that the 7's versatility--you could potentially get two people home in one turn with one card--lends me to pick it as my fave.

Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
Interviewing David CHO on a Sorry! Blog? HA! What is this OPPOSITE DAY!?

I should hope it isn't, because on OPPOSITE day my mom makes me vomit three meals!
 
Touche Blumfeld.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?