Tabletalkin' Team Sorry! The game, the strategies, the people.
Madagascar SORRY! Update

I was talking with Tabletalk's web designer Justin, who pointed out to me that Madagascar is a Dreamworks production yet the last licensed edition of Sorry! we saw was Disney Sorry!

What happened between Disney and Sorry? Was Disney upset that the board in Disney! Sorry is difficult to follow, particularly around the safety zones?

We'll keep you updated here at Tabletalk - the Internet's only Sorry Blog.

Comments:
There seem to be two sides to this coin.

1. Do I dislike the corporate branding of a classic board game?
2. Do I like the efforts put forth to keep Sorry! in the minds of our youth?

its a toughy. I will have to get back to you.

ps- Jeff Rubin's Sorry! skills remind me of David Schwimmer's cartoon voice-over skills... ugly!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?